Last updated on June 1, 2009.
To provide the opportunity for every resident of Bond
County to enjoy wellness, vitality, longevity, and
quality of life choices within a strong,
- To perform functions which foster the development of a comprehensive and coordinated service delivery system for Bond County residents age 60 and older and their caregivers.
- To help secure and maintain independence and dignity in a home environment for older persons capable of self-care with the appropriate supportive services aimed at the prevention of unnecessary institutionalization.
- To provide supportive services to older, disabled, and disadvantaged individuals as appropriate.
- To provide programs and activities designed to enhance the quality of life for Bond County residents.
- To remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence by providing opportunities for employment, when available, and volunteer activities in Bond County.
- To serve as an agency aiding in senior citizens advocacy.
Bond County Senior Center -- Supporting Positive Aging for Bond County Residents
Please send feedback to our webmaster. Web Design by rainofhearts.